I’ve coded into the site the ability to feature posts and show thumbnails for them.
Also I did some minor rearranging of sidebars and widgets.
Slight update to Deck ‘Em today. I changed the way dice rolls are output. Now it is much easier to read than just raw d10s in random order.
I also put a minimum width on the whole app to keep it looking legible on desktop, but it is still really meant for mobile.
Working on updates again.
In the mean time I got tired of the Twenty Eleven theme so I made some changes:
Combat Card web app
Designed for smart phone display: Will look stupid on a computer unless you shrink your browser!
I was going to release this as an actual phone app, but I’m too lazy to learn how to package the html into an app.