Got a pre-release version of 8.0 up. Anything you guys would like to see
added or changed?
Does this run ok online for you or should I keep it download-only?
I know it used to run bad online (it’s like 7,500 lines of code) but the
internet was a lot slower back then.
- Made the prerequisite checking function loop, so you don’t have to click “add prerequisites” more than once
- More layout tweaks, looking much closer to the books now.
- Added “check all” boxes to categories
- Added auto print dialog when new window opens
- Fixed popup issue so you can now generate more than once without reloading
- Tool now checks animal hybrid background against how many hybrid basic maneuvers you have
- Updated really old code for W3C compliance (Was originally validating at 5543 Errors, 488 warnings)
- Changed the way combos are printed out, so if you have none you won’t still see “Combos: “
Would it be possible to print the Maneuvers already in Card Format? Like a secondary Option or something like that, you know.
good idea! The only problem I see with that: some of my descriptins are REALLY REALLY long! So I would have to go edit them all and make short versions that would fit on a card.
So yeah, I could do that!
If yer need help, I’m always open for you!
I just thought: maybe you could just make the font smaller? 7point Font can still be read quite easily when printed out