[06:14:51] Welcome to OpenRPG version 1.7.7...
[08:44:16] Locating server at rprefugee.no-ip.org:6775...
[08:44:19] Game connected!
[08:44:19] (825) GM's Friend (enter): 20:44
[08:44:19] Server Administrator-> You have connected to an OpenRPG server, version '1.6.1'. Untitled Document

Roleplay Refugees


Roleplay Refugees was founded by a group of roleplayers.   The name was chosen due to the foundation and evolution from Web RPG.  When Web RPG went pay-to-play a series of years back, many of us lost a home forever.   That home was never again replaced with any specific program.  We needed something to tie us together still, and keep the games going.   That is what the Roleplay Refugees forum was designed for.   I'm willing to host dedicated rooms for people up to a specific undefined maximum.   If you wish to host your game on our server, you may do so without feeling the need to ask.   If you wish to lurk or play on our server, you may do so as well.  Enjoy.

View our unrelated art website Blue Hair Manga or the Webcomic Ariel and Balin write at HBC. If you're super bored, check out Balin's blog at Live Journal

Balin supports the Indie Press Revolution

We are looking to premote a few game systems that we enjoy the concept of, but do not have experts who can GM the system. If anyone visiting here likes the idea of hosting one of the following games as a GM to help spread the influence of their favorite game system, please let me know!

New World of Darkness, Exalted, Burning Wheel, Call of Cthulhu, Pendragon, In Nomine, 7th Sea, Legend of the Five Rings, Shadowrun 4th Edition, Cyberpunk 3rd edition and BESM.

ORPG Roleplay Refugees Staff:
   Balin: 295125472
   Ariel: 83298688
   Zorpheus: 1714178
Noct: TBL
Drax: TBL

Do you host a game on Roleplay Refugees Server?  Would you like to get your game listed on the on the Active Campaigns or Schedule on the forums? Or perhaps you want a dedicated room for your game?  Contact Balin or any of the RR GM's for details.  Feel free to join us at the Roleplay Refugees Forum.



[08:44:42] Moving to room 'Streetfighter'..
[08:44:42] (825) GM's Friend (enter): 20:44
[08:53:17] (828) Drake (enter): 20:53
[08:55:09] Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (828) Drake...
[08:55:48] (830) No Name (enter): 20:55
[08:56:39] (830) Yang Qin: Hmmm
[08:57:00] Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (830) Yang Qin...
[09:00:40] (834) Todoh (enter): 21:00
[09:00:47] Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (834) Todoh...
[09:01:02] (825) GM's Friend: I like how you arrived RIGHT on time michael.
[09:01:15] (834) Todoh: hehe
[09:01:18] (834) Todoh: i didnt plan on it
[09:01:19] (828) Drake: Thanks
[09:01:22] (834) Todoh: but it happens
[09:01:30] (834) Todoh: I like my mini
[09:01:48] (825) GM's Friend: I'm Glad, Thank Drake. He found it.
[09:02:04] (834) Todoh: Thanks Drake
[09:02:08] (834) Todoh: looks like Todoh to me
[09:02:15] (828) Drake: No problem
[09:08:05] (825) GM's Friend: Alrighty. We'll get under way. Our new player won't start out with us, but join us later on.
[09:08:21] (828) Drake: Sounds good
[09:10:22] (825) GM's Friend: The elevator slowly rises, and you spend the 45 second ride up to the 8th floor listening to Bach. With spirits riding high after FINALLY defeating the nefarious Keycard Lock, you can feel victory at hand.
[09:11:46] (825) GM's Friend: As the elevator doors slide open, you're faced by two warriors, backed by 2 guards. Maybe your goal is a little farther away then you had originally thought....
[09:15:32] (825) GM's Friend: Facing you are two of the most mismatched opponents you've ever seen. One, a huge boxer, is gigantic. He nearly fills the hallway all by himself. The other is much dwarfed by his large companion. A light sweat sheen covers them both, and it appears they've been sparring. The huge man laughs loudly. "Who breaks into Donny Kosmond's Suite? There's nothing here but street fighters and guards!"
[09:17:10] (828) Drake: Drake clears his throat. "Ahem. If we're making formal introductions...I go by the name Drake. Pleased to meet you. I'm just here for some stolen property and I'll be heading along."
[09:17:41] (834) Todoh: Todoh laughs heartily, "Aaaah Drake, I don't think they want to hear our side of the story."
[09:18:28] (828) Drake: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [5d10.vs(6)] => [8,8,8,10,8] = (5)
[09:19:38] (825) GM's Friend: The big man brings his huge hamfist up to his chest, pointing his thumb at himself. "I'm Samson. My friend here, is Yang."
[09:19:45] (828) Drake: I see. Well in any case sirs...who are you?
[09:19:50] (830) Yang Qin: Heya!
[09:20:10] (828) Drake: As I said Samson, Yang...good to meet you both.
[09:20:41] (834) Todoh: Well, they seem friendly enough, I wonder if our bones will agree in a few minutes
[09:20:49] (828) Drake: I take it that you two aren't going to alow us to retrieve the stolen property without some level of resistence?
[09:21:09] (828) Drake: Or would you?
[09:22:27] (830) Yang Qin: Eh, probably not.
[09:22:32] (825) GM's Friend: "PFAH! I'll tell ya what. Because we don't get many people so stupid as to break into Donny Kosmond's place... You two can just go right back down the elevator... if you can defeat the both of us."
[09:22:51] (830) Yang Qin: It's a good deal really.
[09:22:56] (825) GM's Friend: "What do you say Yang... Two one on one matches..."
[09:23:18] (834) Todoh: "Hahaha, I don't like the sound of that, you make it seem like beating both of you will be hard!"
[09:23:52] (825) GM's Friend: "Pfah. What do you say then?"
[09:23:57] (830) Yang Qin: Well, one on one matches sound nice.
[09:24:03] (834) Todoh: [1d12] => [3] = (3)
[09:24:08] (830) Yang Qin: Beats letting them beat on our rent-a-cops.
[09:24:13] (834) Todoh: (didnt mean to do that)
[09:24:31] (834) Todoh: Hmm, sounds fun. I'll go with it!
[09:24:45] (828) Drake: Drake looks to Todoh. "I guess that sounds fair." Then to the guards. "You fellas don't mind sitting this one out do you?
[09:25:17] (830) Yang Qin: (hold on Unger needs to fix something real quick)
[09:25:23] (825) GM's Friend: "Alrighty then. Come with us to the gym."
[09:25:37] (825) GM's Friend: "We'll even let you warm up a bit!"
[09:25:44] (828) Drake: Drake follows the large man.
[09:27:03] (828) Drake: Drake stretches out a bit and gets his heart going in preparation.
[09:27:41] (834) Todoh: Todoh begins his sumo traditional preperations.
[09:27:45] (828) Drake: After the warm up he calls out. "So who fights whom. And who wished to go first?
[09:28:22] (834) Todoh: "Allow me to get the big one, friend. I think it will be more...suiting."
[09:28:45] (825) GM's Friend: "Pick your enemies my silly friends."
[09:28:45] (828) Drake: Drake agrees to Todoh's request.
[09:29:27] (834) Todoh: If you're so impatient, I think I'll challenge you on the spot!"
[09:30:27] (830) Yang Qin: Hey Samson, since this guy's so eager, why don't you just take him up on that challenge and show him a good time?
[09:33:44] (825) GM's Friend: "Are we all ready then. LETS START IT OUT!"
[09:34:11] (825) GM's Friend: LETS FIGHT!!!
[09:34:18] (834) Todoh: (Unger, quick question)
[09:34:21] (825) GM's Friend: Combat speeds.
[09:34:24] (825) GM's Friend: (sure)
[09:34:31] (834) Todoh: (can you add a move modifier to Block?)
[09:35:18] (825) GM's Friend: No.
[09:35:24] (825) GM's Friend: So you can't block and move.
[09:35:24] (834) Todoh: ok
[09:35:26] (834) Todoh: thought so
[09:35:29] (834) Todoh: ok
[09:35:34] (825) GM's Friend: You can move, and abort to block.
[09:35:35] (830) Yang Qin: So Drake, I guess it's you and me then?
[09:35:44] (834) Todoh: (as you mentioned FIGHT!)
[09:37:06] (828) Drake: Drake moves off behind Todoh so the combatants have some room
[09:37:50] (825) GM's Friend: Todoh. Go!
[09:38:30] (834) Todoh: Todoh steps forward 2
[09:38:41] (834) Todoh: anybody interrupt?
[09:39:18] (825) GM's Friend: (It looks like no.)
[09:39:23] (834) Todoh: Hmm
[09:39:33] (834) Todoh: My action can't be performed, can I abort to block?
[09:39:43] (834) Todoh: im guessing no
[09:40:06] (825) GM's Friend: (If you like. It doesn't bother me. Spend a willpower)
[09:40:20] (834) Todoh: hmm
[09:40:22] (834) Todoh: no need
[09:40:24] (834) Todoh: im done
[09:40:49] (825) GM's Friend: Samson has assumed a blocking stance. New COMBAT ROUND
[09:43:50] (825) GM's Friend: Roll off mike.
[09:43:57] (825) GM's Friend: [1d20] => [15] vs 0 result of (1)
[09:44:06] (825) GM's Friend: just roll a d20
[09:44:07] (834) Todoh: [1d20] => [18] = (18)
[09:44:16] (834) Todoh: w00t
[09:44:19] (825) GM's Friend: Alrighty. Samson is slower this turn.
[09:45:26] (825) GM's Friend: Samson charges forward. And unleashes a mighty Jab.
[09:45:40] (825) GM's Friend: Combat: Punch Jab SPD: 4 DMG:7 MV: 2
[09:45:40] (834) Todoh: Blocking
[09:45:42] (834) Todoh: soak 5
[09:45:55] (825) GM's Friend: sure.
[09:46:03] (834) Todoh: (are we not healed up from the two previous fights
[09:46:05] (825) GM's Friend: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [2d10.vs(6)] => [5,5] vs 6 result of a failure
[09:46:06] (834) Todoh: ?)
[09:46:17] (825) GM's Friend: (You've taken 2 damage todoh)
[09:46:25] (834) Todoh: yea ok
[09:46:45] (825) GM's Friend: Samson Botches. New round.
[09:47:27] (825) GM's Friend: Your up Todoh.
[09:48:06] (834) Todoh: Todoh powers up mystical Sumo energies to unleash amazing hand speed
[09:48:10] (834) Todoh: HUNDRED HAND SLAP!
[09:48:25] (825) GM's Friend: Oh WOW.
[09:48:44] (825) GM's Friend: Samson Blocks.
[09:48:58] (834) Todoh: dmg 10
[09:49:24] (825) GM's Friend: Soak 7.
[09:49:33] (834) Todoh: whoa
[09:49:40] (834) Todoh: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [3d10.vs(6)] => [6,2,8] = (2)
[09:49:47] (834) Todoh: 2 on that attack
[09:49:51] (834) Todoh: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [3d10.vs(6)] => [9,10,4] = (2)
[09:49:57] (834) Todoh: and
[09:50:00] (834) Todoh: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [3d10.vs(6)] => [1,6,3] = (1)
[09:50:04] (834) Todoh: 0 there
[09:50:06] (834) Todoh: take 4
[09:50:11] (825) GM's Friend: Sure.
[09:50:30] (825) GM's Friend: New turn?
[09:50:48] (834) Todoh: yea
[09:51:41] (825) GM's Friend: Todoh. You're up.
[09:52:05] (834) Todoh: Todoh goes after Samson with a large left palm jab!
[09:52:48] (825) GM's Friend: Samson interrupts you as you fling your jab by ducking down and flinging his fist out wide.
[09:52:53] (825) GM's Friend: Combat: Punch Jab SPD: 4 DMG:7 MV: 2, Fist Sweep SPD: 1 DMG:11 MV: 0
[09:53:06] (825) GM's Friend: Combat: Fist Sweep SPD: 1 DMG:11 MV: 0
[09:53:14] (834) Todoh: iis it both?
[09:53:50] (834) Todoh: just the fist sweep?
[09:53:51] (825) GM's Friend: No... just the Fist sweep.
[09:54:03] (834) Todoh: soak 4
[09:54:17] (825) GM's Friend: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [7d10.vs(6)] => [1,6,6,3,4,2,8] vs 6 result of (2)
[09:54:25] (834) Todoh: ooh, you got 1
[09:54:35] (825) GM's Friend: it subtracted it for once.
[09:54:39] (825) GM's Friend: Take 2.
[09:54:45] (825) GM's Friend: and knocked down. lose your turn
[09:54:47] (834) Todoh: ok
[09:54:50] (834) Todoh: k's
[09:55:04] (825) GM's Friend: Next turn.
[09:56:27] (825) GM's Friend: Samson Throws out a long punch!
[09:56:32] (825) GM's Friend: Combat: Punch Fierce SPD: 1 DMG:11 MV: 1
[09:56:53] (834) Todoh: hmm
[09:56:59] (825) GM's Friend: Taking that?
[09:57:04] (834) Todoh: thinking
[09:57:43] (834) Todoh: interrupt with JAB
[09:57:48] (825) GM's Friend: Sure.
[09:57:54] (834) Todoh: dmg 9
[09:58:08] (825) GM's Friend: Soak 4.
[09:58:19] (834) Todoh: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [5d10.vs(6)] => [4,1,10,5,1] = (1)
[09:58:22] (834) Todoh: wow
[09:58:26] (834) Todoh: failure
[09:58:37] (834) Todoh: soak 4 for you attack
[09:58:50] (825) GM's Friend: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [7d10.vs(6)] => [6,7,8,8,10,3,2] vs 6 result of (5)
[09:59:02] (834) Todoh: hmmm
[09:59:09] (834) Todoh: drops me i think
[09:59:26] (825) GM's Friend: (does it? I thought you were at 1?)
[09:59:31] (834) Todoh: ya
[09:59:37] (834) Todoh: that was the other case
[09:59:44] (834) Todoh: not a pretty sight though
[10:00:06] (825) GM's Friend: (you're at 1. And dizzied.)
[10:00:38] (834) Todoh: thats that
[10:00:39] (834) Todoh: heh
[10:00:41] (834) Todoh: ok
[10:00:43] (834) Todoh: youre up
[10:01:27] (825) GM's Friend: Samson, eager to end this non-official match, reaches out, and HEAD BUTTS!
[10:01:34] (825) GM's Friend: Combat: Headbutt SPD:2 DMG:11 MV: 0
[10:01:42] (834) Todoh: k
[10:01:43] (825) GM's Friend: Interrupts?
[10:01:47] (834) Todoh: soak 4
[10:01:54] (834) Todoh: im dizzied right?
[10:02:05] (825) GM's Friend: If Drake wanted to step in, he could.
[10:02:22] (825) GM's Friend: (DECISION TIME!)
[10:02:48] (828) Drake: It would be dishonourable to interrupt a fair competition
[10:02:59] (825) GM's Friend: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [7d10.vs(6)] => [1,2,5,3,4,1,10] vs 6 result of a failure
[10:03:08] (834) Todoh: haha
[10:03:10] (834) Todoh: wow
[10:03:17] (828) Drake: Fortune favours the bold
[10:03:36] (830) Yang Qin: Hey Samson! Way to choke ya mountain troll!
[10:03:36] (825) GM's Friend: SAMSON SLAMS HIS HEAD INTO HIS GIGANTIC FISTS BY ACCIDENT. NEXT COMBAT!
[10:03:48] (834) Todoh: haha
[10:05:43] (825) GM's Friend: Samson moves first, trying vainly to recover with a mighty Block. Interrupts?
[10:06:18] (834) Todoh: Todoh will have no such business, interrupting with his ultimate Run Away!
[10:06:20] (825) GM's Friend: (who blocks mightily)
[10:06:43] (834) Todoh: run in fear!
[10:07:14] (830) Yang Qin: Heh. Figures.
[10:08:05] (830) Yang Qin: Hey Drake, speaking of honor, what do you have to say about your friend's retreat?
[10:08:06] (825) GM's Friend: "Coward! Come back here!)
[10:08:07] (825) GM's Friend: "
[10:08:14] (825) GM's Friend: New combat
[10:08:39] (834) Todoh: "A good general knows when to retreat!"
[10:09:16] (825) GM's Friend: roll off
[10:09:18] (828) Drake: I beleive that Todoh felt that your friend Samson couldn't properly fight any longers...as he did strike himself...and didn't want to take advantage of him.
[10:09:18] (830) Yang Qin: Heh heh. I'll accept that.
[10:09:21] (825) GM's Friend: [1d20] => [19] vs 0 result of (1)
[10:09:33] (834) Todoh: [1d20] => [9] = (9)
[10:09:40] (825) GM's Friend: Todoh goes first.
[10:09:56] (834) Todoh: Todoh begins a traditional Sumo blocking stance
[10:10:25] (830) Yang Qin: Well, good ol' Samson here isn't really known for his intelligence.
[10:10:53] (825) GM's Friend: Samson runs forward with a fearsome Jab, which, while fearsome, hits only air. 10 feat away, the sumo blocks.
[10:10:55] (828) Drake: I see...you keep some interesting friends.
[10:11:09] (825) GM's Friend: New Round!
[10:11:12] (834) Todoh: (this has turned into quite the athletic battle)
[10:11:33] (828) Drake: (Yes...between the two large guys)
[10:11:53] (828) Drake: Drake moves over again.
[10:12:09] (830) Yang Qin: Yang moves forward to get a better view of the fight.
[10:12:53] (825) GM's Friend: Samson... Believing in his invincibility charges forward with a Jab!
[10:13:05] (825) GM's Friend: Combat: Punch Jab SPD: 4 DMG:7 MV: 2
[10:13:49] (834) Todoh: Todoh, challenging the invincibility of the dreaded Samson, comboes his unstobbale Block attack by grabbing Samson by the abdomen and lifitng him high!
[10:13:51] (834) Todoh: BEAR HUG!
[10:13:56] (834) Todoh: dmg 10
[10:14:00] (834) Todoh: sustained hold
[10:14:04] (825) GM's Friend: Soak 4.
[10:14:21] (834) Todoh: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [6d10.vs(6)] => [1,2,6,7,8,5] = (3)
[10:14:29] (834) Todoh: is that 3?
[10:14:33] (825) GM's Friend: 2
[10:14:37] (834) Todoh: ok
[10:14:40] (825) GM's Friend: this thing is awful.
[10:14:41] (825) GM's Friend: hehe
[10:15:38] (825) GM's Friend: Sustained hold Strength rolls
[10:15:53] (834) Todoh: how do we do that?
[10:16:09] (825) GM's Friend: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [5d10.vs(6)] => [10,7,5,6,9] vs 6 result of (4)
[10:16:22] (834) Todoh: oh snap
[10:16:24] (825) GM's Friend: We both roll strength. Whoever has more wins.
[10:16:29] (834) Todoh: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [5d10.vs(6)] => [5,10,7,1,3] = (2)
[10:16:36] (834) Todoh: ok
[10:16:38] (834) Todoh: you got it
[10:16:48] (825) GM's Friend: Alrighty. New round.
[10:18:31] (825) GM's Friend: Samson vainly throws a JAB PUNCH, trying to out speed his opponent!
[10:18:35] (825) GM's Friend: Combat: Punch Jab SPD: 4 DMG:7 MV: 2
[10:18:58] (834) Todoh: Todoh quickly interrups his opponent with another maneuver around him, aka, he runs
[10:19:15] (830) Yang Qin: Aha! More brilliant strategy from the general!
[10:19:28] (834) Todoh: one and only!
[10:19:48] (825) GM's Friend: "Fight fair todoh. Stand yourground and accept a bruise filled Defeat!"
[10:20:14] (825) GM's Friend: New round.
[10:22:14] (825) GM's Friend: Much more calmly. Samson, unaware of his opponent's strategy Throws out a FEARSOME JAB... which strikes from 10 feet away!
[10:22:47] (825) GM's Friend: Confused, as to why he hit only air, Samson looks depressed.
[10:22:51] (834) Todoh: From 10 ft away, Todoh blocks this magic JAB
[10:22:52] (825) GM's Friend: Go.
[10:23:06] (828) Drake: Drake mutters to himself. I wonder if this is going to work a second time?
[10:23:07] (825) GM's Friend: Next.
[10:23:52] (825) GM's Friend: Samson realizes that he needs to finish off his wounded opponent. He dives into a stronger punch!
[10:23:53] (830) Yang Qin: Getting bored by the pace of the fight, Yang lets out a frustrated sigh.
[10:24:00] (825) GM's Friend: Combat: Punch Strong SPD: 2 DMG:9 MV: 2
[10:24:24] (825) GM's Friend: Interrupt/
[10:24:25] (825) GM's Friend: ?
[10:24:33] (834) Todoh: Todoh, in an eerie repeat of what JUST occurred a minute ago, attempts to BEAR HUG the opponent again!
[10:25:13] (834) Todoh: dmg 10
[10:25:31] (825) GM's Friend: Soak 4.
[10:25:37] (830) Yang Qin: Yang contemplates just leaving and going to the local bar.
[10:25:57] (834) Todoh: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [6d10.vs(6)] => [7,2,9,3,2,3] = (2)
[10:26:03] (825) GM's Friend: (Samson is not to bright)
[10:26:09] (834) Todoh: (hehe)
[10:26:15] (834) Todoh: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [5d10.vs(6)] => [10,6,8,4,2] = (3)
[10:26:22] (834) Todoh: my strength check
[10:26:23] (828) Drake: Drake calls over to Yang....I believe you're friend and the Road Runner might share the same IQ score.
[10:26:24] (825) GM's Friend: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [5d10.vs(6)] => [4,9,7,7,6] vs 6 result of (4)
[10:26:36] (834) Todoh: (sigh)
[10:26:48] (825) GM's Friend: Next turn.
[10:26:49] (834) Todoh: next turn?
[10:26:50] (825) GM's Friend: ?
[10:26:51] (825) GM's Friend: sure
[10:26:54] (834) Todoh: k
[10:26:58] (830) Yang Qin: Yang responds with exasperation heavy in his voice: "I really wouldn't doubt that for a second."
[10:27:58] (825) GM's Friend: Samson tries a jab.
[10:28:05] (834) Todoh: blocking
[10:28:11] (825) GM's Friend: REALLY
[10:28:15] (834) Todoh: (there, for speeding the game purposes!)
[10:28:18] (825) GM's Friend: Combat: Punch Fierce SPD: 1 DMG:11 MV: 1
[10:28:20] (834) Todoh: (im tired of this jeering!)
[10:28:25] (834) Todoh: soak 5
[10:28:28] (834) Todoh: GO FOR BROKE!
[10:28:34] (830) Yang Qin: (this jeering is really fun though)
[10:28:38] (825) GM's Friend: Combat: Punch Jab SPD: 4 DMG:7 MV: 2
[10:28:48] (825) GM's Friend: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [2d10.vs(6)] => [10,2] vs 6 result of (1)
[10:28:49] (834) Todoh: less see what ya got!
[10:28:53] (834) Todoh: ouch
[10:28:56] (834) Todoh: dropped!
[10:29:07] (830) Yang Qin: Finally, the big idiot landed a blow.
[10:29:11] (828) Drake: Did you guys do the str vs str roll?
[10:29:17] (834) Todoh: ya
[10:29:20] (825) GM's Friend: Todoh... unable to deal with the giant's strength, drops his opponent.
[10:29:25] (834) Todoh: lost by one, darned
[10:29:26] (828) Drake: missed it
[10:29:50] (825) GM's Friend: "Pfeh. Silly fat man.
[10:29:52] (825) GM's Friend: "
[10:30:22] (830) Yang Qin: "Pfeh yourself, Samson. This crap took you long enough!"
[10:30:30] (825) GM's Friend: "Grabbing Todoh by a foot, he drags the unconcious todoh to the back of the gym."
[10:30:38] (828) Drake: Drake goes over to move his friend off to the side."Well fought Samson.
[10:30:59] (830) Yang Qin: Yang moves close to the center of the gym.
[10:31:36] (825) GM's Friend: "Pfeh. Woulda been over in a second! Silly man runs. His hugs tho...."
[10:32:29] (825) GM's Friend: Slapping Todoh awake, Samson gestures to Yang and Drake. "Time fer the skinnies to fight! WAKE UP!"
[10:32:57] (830) Yang Qin: "Hey now, I take pride in my appearance."
[10:33:19] (828) Drake: Drake performs an elaborate bow to Yang. Ready when you are.
[10:33:31] (825) GM's Friend: Then...
[10:33:45] (825) GM's Friend: FIGHT!
[10:34:13] (830) Yang Qin: Yang returns the favor with a much simpler bow.
[10:35:05] (825) GM's Friend: Drake. You're up
[10:35:14] (830) Yang Qin: (hold on real quick)
[10:35:42] (830) Yang Qin: (ok ready)
[10:36:11] (828) Drake: Drake performs a kick into thin air.
[10:36:41] (825) GM's Friend: Yang?
[10:37:10] (825) GM's Friend: (Did i screw up the map?)
[10:37:18] (830) Yang Qin: (yes)
[10:37:18] (828) Drake: Yang has some crazy teleport power.
[10:37:54] (825) GM's Friend: (Rearrange it yourselves, to just after Drake's move)
[10:38:05] (830) Yang Qin: (sure)
[10:38:15] (825) GM's Friend: (I totally screwed that up.)
[10:38:24] (830) Yang Qin: (drake, does that look right?)
[10:38:29] (828) Drake: yes
[10:38:52] (830) Yang Qin: Yang dashes forward and attempts to strike Drake with his Phoenix Claw.
[10:39:06] (830) Yang Qin: Phoenix Claw: Speed: 9 Damage: 6 MV: 2
[10:39:14] (828) Drake: Soak 3
[10:39:45] (830) Yang Qin: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [3d10.vs(6)] => [2,5,7] vs 6 result of (1)
[10:40:01] (825) GM's Friend: (1damage drake. NEW ROUND)
[10:41:09] (834) Todoh: Todoh awakens finally to the sight of Drake and Yang hacking away at each other. He hopes in earnest for a victory for his teammate
[10:41:19] (825) GM's Friend: (Drake's up first)
[10:41:43] (828) Drake: Drake goes for a Knee Basher
[10:41:49] (828) Drake: Knee Basher: Speed: 4 Damage: 12 MV: 1 Sustained Hold. Knockdown
[10:42:01] (830) Yang Qin: Yang interrupts with Monkey Fist.
[10:42:19] (830) Yang Qin: Monkey Fist: Speed: 7 Damage: 7 MV: 2
[10:42:42] (828) Drake: Same soak of 3
[10:43:01] (830) Yang Qin: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [4d10.vs(6)] => [1,10,6,2] vs 6 result of (1)
[10:43:18] (830) Yang Qin: Soak of 4.
[10:43:41] (828) Drake: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [8d10.vs(6)] => [8,2,2,2,8,4,5,8] = (3)
[10:44:06] (825) GM's Friend: Strength vs. strength.
[10:44:18] (828) Drake: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [5d10.vs(6)] => [10,3,10,10,7] = (4)
[10:44:32] (830) Yang Qin: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [3d10.vs(6)] => [9,8,4] vs 6 result of (2)
[10:44:39] (825) GM's Friend: New turn.
[10:44:43] (825) GM's Friend: Damage Drake.
[10:44:48] (828) Drake: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [8d10.vs(6)] => [5,6,3,1,8,10,10,8] = (5)
[10:45:21] (825) GM's Friend: Strength check.
[10:45:22] (828) Drake: Only 4. There was a 1 in that.
[10:45:29] (830) Yang Qin: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [3d10.vs(6)] => [10,5,4] vs 6 result of (1)
[10:45:29] (828) Drake: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [5d10.vs(6)] => [5,10,3,5,3] = (1)
[10:45:48] (830) Yang Qin: (looks like i'm done)
[10:45:51] (825) GM's Friend: Alrighty. Next turn. Hold ocontinues
[10:45:56] (828) Drake: Not sure what happens in tie
[10:46:07] (828) Drake: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [8d10.vs(6)] => [3,3,2,7,4,8,8,4] = (3)
[10:46:43] (825) GM's Friend: Yang falls to the ground, Knees driven repeatedly into his face.
[10:47:02] (828) Drake: Drake helps him up.
[10:47:15] (828) Drake: That was some remarkable speed you displayed there.
[10:47:33] (830) Yang Qin: Underestimated your power there, Drake.
[10:47:34] (825) GM's Friend: Samson grunts.... "Hmm. You two seem alright. If ya want to leave... I won't stop ya... the elevator is that way.
[10:47:35] (825) GM's Friend: "
[10:47:42] (830) Yang Qin: Thanks for the hand.
[10:47:58] (834) Todoh: Todoh stumbles up from his slumber
[10:48:46] (828) Drake: Drake looks over to Samson. I'm afraid we still need that stolen property. I don't want to steal anything from your boss. Just retrieve somethings taken from someone I know.
[10:49:00] (828) Drake: Drake wonders if there is going to be more fighting now.
[10:49:10] (830) Yang Qin: Hey, no biggie, go take what ya need.
[10:49:30] (830) Yang Qin: You guys earned it. Hell, I'll even go up and help you look if you want.
[10:49:34] (825) GM's Friend: "YANG! He can't just steal from Mr. Kosmond!"
[10:49:55] (830) Yang Qin: And why the hell not?!?
[10:50:07] (834) Todoh: "Thanks, that's mighty kind of you sir!"
[10:50:11] (828) Drake: Excellent. If you would like to accompany us there just to make sure nothing else is taken...that would be fine with me.
[10:50:14] (825) GM's Friend: "Guards aren't gonna let them go through the office...
[10:50:15] (825) GM's Friend: "
[10:50:24] (830) Yang Qin: Sounds to me like "MR." Kosmond stole their stuff in the first place.
[10:50:43] (830) Yang Qin: They're just taking back what's their's.
[10:50:54] (825) GM's Friend: "Mr. Kosmond been nice ta me. Ain't like him ta be a thief..."
[10:51:13] (825) GM's Friend: (Are you trying manipulate him Yang?)
[10:51:42] (830) Yang Qin: (yeah)
[10:51:47] (828) Drake: Samson. How about this. I'll describe what was taken and you can get only those things. How is that?
[10:52:22] (825) GM's Friend: (Subterfuge + Manipulation) for people trying to influence samson.
[10:52:44] (830) Yang Qin: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [2d10.vs(6)] => [2,1] vs 6 result of a botch
[10:53:01] (828) Drake: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [1d10.vs(6)] => [10] = (1)
[10:53:13] (834) Todoh: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [2d10.vs(6)] => [9,2] = (1)
[10:54:00] (825) GM's Friend: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [1d10.vs(6)] => [6] vs 6 result of (1)
[10:54:44] (825) GM's Friend: "Hmm... I'm still not sure. Mr. Kosmond won't be mad?"
[10:55:09] (825) GM's Friend: " 'N what will da guards say?"
[10:55:23] (825) GM's Friend: Samson looks at the other three for guidance.
[10:55:53] (830) Yang Qin: Don't worry about it Samson, we'll be alright.
[10:56:01] (834) Todoh: Samson, we want to see if the stuff is here. As honorable fighters, we would not be here to cheat you.
[10:56:20] (830) Yang Qin: And as for the guards, I'll just say these guys are with me.
[10:56:27] (830) Yang Qin: They won't give me any trouble.
[10:56:37] (828) Drake: Sounds like a plan.
[10:56:54] (825) GM's Friend: "Ok Yang. Lets go get dem files."
[10:57:12] (830) Yang Qin: Well then, my friends, let's go.
[10:57:30] (825) GM's Friend: As the 4 of you exit the gym, the guards move to the interlopers. "Come with us please. We'll show you out."
[10:58:07] (828) Drake: Drake lets Yang and Samson handle the guards
[10:58:52] (825) GM's Friend: (Mike, Drake... Regain 1/2 your health. Don't regain any willpower or chi just yet)
[10:59:13] (834) Todoh: cool
[10:59:54] (830) Yang Qin: Don't worry guys, I'll show them out. You guys can go on break.
[11:01:48] (825) GM's Friend: The lead guard nods to Yang. "As you say, Mr. Qin. I'm ready for a break after this. How'd yer sparring match go?" He makes no move to the elevator or firesescape.
[11:02:24] (828) Drake: Drake waits for this to play out.
[11:02:56] (830) Yang Qin: It went pretty well, I'm feeling nice and warmed up. Hell, I feel like a thousand... fucking... bucks. Now why don't you go on break?
[11:04:28] (825) GM's Friend: "Heh. Can't leave while them's up here. Lets all head down and I'll be grabbin' some of them donuts. Maybe Theresa will be off guard duty...."
[11:05:15] (830) Yang Qin (exit): 23:05
[11:05:39] (828) Drake: Brillant...this just isn't going to go smoothly.
[11:05:54] (873) Yang Qin (enter): 23:05
[11:06:05] (873) Yang Qin: (sorry about that got disconnected)
[11:06:37] (828) Drake: np
[11:06:38] Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (873) Yang Qin...
[11:07:07] (828) Drake: Drake starts sizing up the guards for the upcomming melee.
[11:07:27] (873) Yang Qin: Yang whispers to Drake and Samson: "Sorry guys, but looks like getting your stuff back isn't going to be so easy."
[11:08:04] (834) Todoh: Todoh prepares mentally for the upcoming storm.
[11:08:04] (828) Drake: Drake whispers back..."in all honesty this really hasn't gone so bad"
[11:09:15] (825) GM's Friend: The lead guard looking at Yang's hesitation, looks confused. "Come on guys... Mr. Kosmond doesn't like people in his suite when he's not here. We're letting you off easy by not turning you in."
[11:09:23] (828) Drake: Drake starts walking casually towards the elevators
[11:09:24] (825) GM's Friend: "Go home. Have a beer."
[11:12:31] (873) Yang Qin: "Look, I know you guys are overworked and underpaid, you're probably tired. We're just going to go up real quick and take a look around. We won't even touch anything."
[11:13:31] (825) GM's Friend: "Can't let ya do that Mr. Qin. Them's Mr. Kosmond's Offices. I'm sorry. Worth more'n my job to let ya in there."
[11:13:43] (828) Drake: Drake stops and looks at the guards. 'Gentlemen. I really don't feel like a beer. Mr. Kosmond stole something from someone I know. I'm going to get it back and then be on my way." There is no give to Drake as he states this.
[11:14:42] (828) Drake: I would rather not hurt anyone but I will not be stopped.
[11:14:45] (834) Todoh: "Well, I guess we decided our path..."
[11:14:45] (825) GM's Friend: Confused, the guard begins to draw his police Baton. "Mr. Qin?"
[11:14:57] (825) GM's Friend: (Combat then?)
[11:15:09] (873) Yang Qin: "Well, guess that's the end of our negotiations. And I liked you rent-a-cops too. Always good for a laugh or two."
[11:15:13] (825) GM's Friend: FIGHT!
[11:19:18] (825) GM's Friend: Guards attack first. All at speed 4. Two attack Drake, Avoiding the gigantic Samson. One attacks Yang, and another swings at Todoh. Another goes for his walkie talkie. Samson, in tears, cries out "You said Mr. Kosmond wouldn't mind!"
[11:19:23] (825) GM's Friend: Combat: Baton SPD: 4 DMG: 5 MV:0
[11:19:30] (825) GM's Friend: Interrupts?
[11:19:46] (834) Todoh: Blocking
[11:19:48] (873) Yang Qin: (who is this one targetting?)
[11:19:57] (873) Yang Qin: (or do they attack at the same time?)
[11:20:06] (825) GM's Friend: (all at the same time)
[11:20:11] (873) Yang Qin: (ok)
[11:20:26] (828) Drake: Drake interrupts one of the cops with a Forward kick
[11:20:36] (828) Drake: Soak?
[11:20:41] (825) GM's Friend: Sure. Stats?
[11:20:50] (825) GM's Friend: 2
[11:20:51] (828) Drake: Forward: Speed: 5 Damage: 10 MV: 0
[11:20:52] (825) GM's Friend: Soak 2
[11:21:03] (828) Drake: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [1d10.vs(6)] => [8] = (1), [8d10.vs(6)] => [7,3,4,9,2,10,3,8] = (4)
[11:21:21] (825) GM's Friend: Guard is Dizzied.
[11:21:40] (873) Yang Qin: Yang counters with Dragon's Fury.
[11:21:44] (873) Yang Qin: Dragon's Fury: Speed: 6 Damage: 10 MV: 1
[11:21:59] (873) Yang Qin: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [8d10.vs(6)] => [9,3,6,6,8,3,2,10] vs 6 result of (5)
[11:22:11] (825) GM's Friend: What's your soak Drake?)
[11:22:19] (828) Drake: 3
[11:22:21] (825) GM's Friend: Yang Drops a guard.
[11:22:46] (825) GM's Friend: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [2d10.vs(6)] => [5,9] vs 6 result of (1)
[11:22:56] (825) GM's Friend: (1 damage it is)
[11:23:00] (825) GM's Friend: Todoh?)
[11:23:08] (834) Todoh: soak 5
[11:23:27] (825) GM's Friend: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [1d10.vs(6)] => [1] vs 6 result of a botch
[11:23:41] (825) GM's Friend: New Round
[11:24:22] (825) GM's Friend: Samson cries Pitifully, sinking to his knees. "Mr. Kosmond gonna be Mad."
[11:24:49] (828) Drake: Drake really feels sorry for Samson.
[11:25:14] (828) Drake: Drake strikes the other non-dizzy guard
[11:25:18] (828) Drake: Forward: Speed: 5 Damage: 10 MV: 0
[11:25:23] (828) Drake: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [8d10.vs(6)] => [4,5,3,4,3,10,2,1] = (1)
[11:25:38] (825) GM's Friend: The Guard on the walkie talkie Yells "We got problems upstairs!" Send back up! Before swinging his batons. The guards act as before, on speed 4.
[11:25:39] (828) Drake: well that really sucked
[11:25:53] (873) Yang Qin: "Look Samson, if Mr. Kosmond gets mad, it'll be at these idiots for trying to stop me."
[11:25:54] (825) GM's Friend: (No damage for you)
[11:26:28] (825) GM's Friend: Combat: Baton SPD: 4 DMG: 5 MV:0
[11:26:40] (834) Todoh: Todoh interrupts a guard with a Bear Hug
[11:26:43] (825) GM's Friend: Interrupts Yang, Todoh?
[11:26:45] (834) Todoh: dmg 10
[11:26:58] (825) GM's Friend: Soak 2.
[11:27:12] (834) Todoh: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [8d10.vs(6)] => [6,7,9,2,8,1,8,7] = (6)
[11:27:28] (873) Yang Qin: Yang tosses out a strong punch at the guard trying to hit him.
[11:27:32] (825) GM's Friend: Todoh's bear hug crushes the guard!
[11:27:43] (873) Yang Qin: Strong: Speed: 5 Damage: 8 MV: 1
[11:27:52] (873) Yang Qin: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [6d10.vs(6)] => [9,10,2,4,7,6] vs 6 result of (4)
[11:28:35] (825) GM's Friend: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [2d10.vs(6)] => [7,6] vs 6 result of (2)
[11:28:43] (825) GM's Friend: Take 2 Drake.
[11:29:04] (825) GM's Friend: NEW ROUND
[11:29:57] (825) GM's Friend: Samson has now curled up in a ball, and is sucking his thumb.
[11:30:19] (825) GM's Friend: Drake... you're first.
[11:30:34] (873) Yang Qin: Yang sighs, feeling some pity for Samson.
[11:30:46] (828) Drake: Drake throws the gaurd he didn't hurt into the guard he did
[11:30:47] (834) Todoh: Todoh will give Samson a consoling Bear Hug after this fight.
[11:31:06] (828) Drake: Throw: Speed: 3 Damage: 9 MV: 1 Enemy Thrown Strength squares. Knockdown
[11:31:10] (873) Yang Qin: Yang can't help but laugh at Todoh's suggestion.
[11:31:28] (828) Drake: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [7d10.vs(6)] => [7,2,2,9,4,1,3] = (2)
[11:31:42] (825) GM's Friend: The Guard in question interrupts, by moving out of his square... dodging the throw.
[11:32:37] (825) GM's Friend: The other guard hits drake on the head with a baton.
[11:32:42] (825) GM's Friend: Combat: Baton SPD: 4 DMG: 5 MV:0
[11:32:47] (825) GM's Friend: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [2d10.vs(6)] => [9,9] vs 6 result of (2)
[11:32:53] (825) GM's Friend: Take 2.
[11:33:47] (825) GM's Friend: Anyone doing anything to the Dizzied Guard?
[11:34:07] (834) Todoh: nope, I learned my lesson from last time
[11:34:11] (828) Drake: Drake calls out to Todoh. Why don't you retrieve the files whilst I deal with the remainder of these gaurds?
[11:34:34] (825) GM's Friend: (its not a feature match. Beating on dizzied opponents is ok)
[11:34:44] (873) Yang Qin: Yang sends a Strong punch flying at the guard that just hit Drake.
[11:34:52] (873) Yang Qin: Strong: Speed: 5 Damage: 8 MV: 1
[11:34:54] (834) Todoh: I can do that (can i?)
[11:35:00] (873) Yang Qin: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [6d10.vs(6)] => [1,4,9,9,7,1] vs 6 result of (1)
[11:35:00] (873) Yang Qin: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [6d10.vs(6)] => [10,4,1,4,2,8] vs 6 result of (1)
[11:35:11] (873) Yang Qin: (geez)
[11:35:44] (828) Drake: (These guards are faring better then some of the streetfighters we've faced)
[11:36:05] (825) GM's Friend: yes.
[11:36:17] (873) Yang Qin: "Hey Todoh, knock that dizzy guy out wouldja?"
[11:36:34] (834) Todoh: Will do!
[11:36:46] (834) Todoh: Todoh throws a jab at the dizzied man!
[11:36:52] (825) GM's Friend: Soak 2.
[11:36:57] (834) Todoh: (clearly the turn order has been thrown out windows)
[11:37:01] (834) Todoh: dmg 9
[11:37:08] (834) Todoh: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [7d10.vs(6)] => [4,9,9,10,10,7,7] = (6)
[11:37:22] (825) GM's Friend: The guard glies into the wall and slumps unconcious.
[11:37:35] (825) GM's Friend: NEW TURN
[11:37:46] (825) GM's Friend: *FLIES*
[11:38:23] (828) Drake: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [8d10.vs(6)] => [4,8,8,6,6,3,5,8] = (5)
[11:38:37] (828) Drake: To the winded guard
[11:38:44] (825) GM's Friend: The remaining guards attempt to flee to the elevator.
[11:39:09] (825) GM's Friend: Interupting Drake.
[11:39:21] (825) GM's Friend: and todoh.
[11:39:23] (828) Drake: Ok...will go looking for the files then
[11:39:26] (873) Yang Qin: Yang interrupts with a swift jab to the jaw.
[11:39:32] (873) Yang Qin: (the guard's jaw)
[11:39:34] (834) Todoh: Im going for them
[11:39:39] (873) Yang Qin: Jab: Speed: 7 Damage: 6 MV: 1
[11:39:45] (873) Yang Qin: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [4d10.vs(6)] => [8,1,2,8] vs 6 result of (1)
[11:40:31] (825) GM's Friend: The winded guard falls to the ground, as the other guard frantically pounds the elevator key.
[11:41:02] (834) Todoh: Todoh runs to look for the files!
[11:41:23] (825) GM's Friend: Yang mercilessly pounds the guard in question, as the others search the office marked "D. Kosmond"
[11:42:11] (825) GM's Friend: In the lower drawer you find a set of the files you're looking for. Perception + Alertness checks.
[11:42:30] (828) Drake: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [3d10.vs(6)] => [1,10,1] = (1)
[11:42:37] (828) Drake: or not
[11:42:53] (834) Todoh: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [5d10.vs(6)] => [1,7,4,3,4] = (1)
[11:42:56] (834) Todoh: wow
[11:43:01] (834) Todoh: failure failure
[11:43:05] (828) Drake: Its up to you Todoh...looks like I'm retartded
[11:43:21] (825) GM's Friend: You guys fine the files, and prepare to make your escape....
[11:43:21] (834) Todoh: sorry good sir, I too am a dummy
[11:43:33] (825) GM's Friend: TO BE CONTINUED....
[11:43:54] (834) Todoh: crazy
[11:44:01] (828) Drake: cool...great session
[11:44:01] (834) Todoh: good game