[08:32:34] Welcome to OpenRPG version 1.7.7...
[08:39:06] Locating server at rprefugee.no-ip.org:6775...
[08:39:07] Game connected!
[08:39:07] (394) Zaun Pfahl (enter): 20:39
[08:39:08] Server Administrator-> You have connected to an OpenRPG server, version '1.6.1'. Untitled Document

Roleplay Refugees


Roleplay Refugees was founded by a group of roleplayers.   The name was chosen due to the foundation and evolution from Web RPG.  When Web RPG went pay-to-play a series of years back, many of us lost a home forever.   That home was never again replaced with any specific program.  We needed something to tie us together still, and keep the games going.   That is what the Roleplay Refugees forum was designed for.   I'm willing to host dedicated rooms for people up to a specific undefined maximum.   If you wish to host your game on our server, you may do so without feeling the need to ask.   If you wish to lurk or play on our server, you may do so as well.  Enjoy.

View our unrelated art website Blue Hair Manga or the Webcomic Ariel and Balin write at HBC. If you're super bored, check out Balin's blog at Live Journal

Balin supports the Indie Press Revolution

We are looking to premote a few game systems that we enjoy the concept of, but do not have experts who can GM the system. If anyone visiting here likes the idea of hosting one of the following games as a GM to help spread the influence of their favorite game system, please let me know!

New World of Darkness, Exalted, Burning Wheel, Call of Cthulhu, Pendragon, In Nomine, 7th Sea, Legend of the Five Rings, Shadowrun 4th Edition, Cyberpunk 3rd edition and BESM.

ORPG Roleplay Refugees Staff:
   Balin: 295125472
   Ariel: 83298688
   Zorpheus: 1714178
Noct: TBL
Drax: TBL

Do you host a game on Roleplay Refugees Server?  Would you like to get your game listed on the on the Active Campaigns or Schedule on the forums? Or perhaps you want a dedicated room for your game?  Contact Balin or any of the RR GM's for details.  Feel free to join us at the Roleplay Refugees Forum.



[08:39:12] (372) Drax (enter): 20:39
[08:39:12] (381) GM Balin (enter): 20:39
[08:39:56] Moving to room 'Street Fighter'..
[08:39:56] (394) Zaun Pfahl (enter): 20:39
[08:58:41] (403) No Name (enter): 20:58
[08:58:58] Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (403) No Name...
[08:58:59] (403) No Name (exit): 20:58
[08:58:59] (403) No Name (enter): 20:58
[08:59:00] (403) No Name (exit): 20:59
[08:59:00] (403) No Name (enter): 20:59
[08:59:05] Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (403) No Name...
[08:59:14] (394) GM's Friend: how goes?
[08:59:37] (394) GM's Friend: I got you your character sheet, correct?
[08:59:53] (394) GM's Friend: Forward: Speed: 5 Damage: 10 MV: 0
[09:00:00] (403) No Name: yes you sent it to me a few days ago
[09:00:05] (394) GM's Friend: Glad.
[09:00:45] (394) GM's Friend: Any preferenceson characters?
[09:01:16] (403) No Name: The one named drake is fine
[09:01:35] (394) GM's Friend: i've been pulling them from http://scrollboss.illmosis.net/sprites_finalfight1.php
[09:01:58] (394) GM's Friend: if you'd like to select a different mini... feel free
[09:02:12] (403) No Name: ok
[09:02:22] (394) GM's Friend: Also... Do you know how to change your name?
[09:02:41] (403) No Name: Nope
[09:02:58] (394) GM's Friend: ctrl + S
[09:03:11] (394) GM's Friend: go to chat, and change player name.
[09:03:45] (394) GM's Friend: I suspect one of our players is going to be a no-show. Which is a shame.
[09:04:01] (394) GM's Friend: The other I just talked to. He'll be here in a moment
[09:05:31] (403) Drake: Ok...going to the bathroom for a sec. Be right back
[09:05:39] (394) GM's Friend: No problem
[09:06:47] (403) Drake: back
[09:07:14] (394) GM's Friend: How was your sunday
[09:07:23] (394) GM's Friend: ?
[09:08:04] (403) Drake: It was good...played some Knights of the Old Republic
[09:08:07] (394) GM's Friend: Also, to get it out of the way. What days are good for you RPG wise?
[09:08:10] (403) Drake: How was yours?
[09:08:20] (394) GM's Friend: Love KotOR
[09:08:46] (394) GM's Friend: Meh. Worked. Soul Calibur IV owns my soul for the moment
[09:08:51] (403) Drake: What time would we be playing...I'm pretty good most days?
[09:09:13] (403) Drake: The demos for that look amazing.
[09:09:16] (394) GM's Friend: I usually aim for late. 8pm-9pm start time
[09:09:41] (394) GM's Friend: Its a solid game. DarthVader and Yoda apparently suck.
[09:10:03] (403) Drake: As long as I have a day or two notice that is fine with me.
[09:10:16] (394) GM's Friend: What I'd like to do, is aim for a 2-3 hour play time, and meet twice a week.
[09:10:26] (394) GM's Friend: Usually two hours.
[09:10:58] (403) Drake: Sounds fine
[09:13:33] (407) No Name (enter): 21:13
[09:13:46] (394) GM's Friend: http://scrollboss.illmosis.net/sprites_finalfight1.php
[09:14:00] Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (407) No Name...
[09:15:16] (407) Todoh: ggfkfk
[09:15:34] (407) Todoh: I'm on my way to a character
[09:15:40] (394) GM's Friend: You fail mike.
[09:16:12] (394) GM's Friend: [Girl Friends don't take precedence over stats! I read it in Geek Weekly.
[09:16:22] (394) GM's Friend: Also... I have no life.
[09:17:08] (407) Todoh: hehe
[09:17:08] (394) GM's Friend: Anyway.... I'm going to start typing out a setting for you lot, and we'll go a 2 man for tonight as, the other guy flaked out on me.
[09:17:15] (394) GM's Friend: That work for everyone?
[09:17:17] (407) Todoh: ok
[09:17:21] (407) Todoh: good for me
[09:17:55] (403) Drake: me too
[09:27:12] (394) GM's Friend: Our other player arrived. bleh
[09:28:55] (394) GM's Friend: Your manager's (or lack there-of) have really put you in the pits tonight. Obviously You should be looking for someone better (or not pissing off the one you have). This should have been your first fight. Unfortunately, your manager seems to registered you in the TEAM events... without a team. As fate would have it... you've managed to scrape together a group of 3... not ideal, but you're fairly sure you can pull your team through, even if your team mates are a little... slack.
[09:29:13] (407) Todoh: (nice)
[09:29:24] (414) No Name (enter): 21:29
[09:30:12] (394) GM's Friend: You have a few minutes before the your fight begins. You still don't know your erstwhile teammates that well. Introductions might be in order.
[09:30:18] Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (414) No Name...
[09:30:32] Sorry I don't know what /wod is!
[09:30:37] Sorry I don't know what /dice is!
[09:30:59] (403) Drake: I guess I'll start. Let me introduce myself. I'm Michael Drake and I've studied Shotokan for the last 9 years.
[09:32:32] (407) Todoh: "Todoh here, friends, a pleasure to meet you all. As you can see, I am of the honorable art of sumo." Todoh bellows and laughs afterwards
[09:32:32] (403) Drake: [As far as appearence goes. Michael looks like Jin Kazama from Tekken with silver white hair] => As far as appearence goes. Michael looks like Jin Kazama from Tekken with silver white hair
[09:32:38] (394) GM's Friend: (Also. Everyone may want to enable the wod dice roller. /diceroller wod
[09:32:53] (394) GM's Friend: )
[09:32:57] (407) Todoh: bah
[09:33:44] (414) Kyle: "My name is Kyle...Karate is all I know..."
[09:34:17] (403) Drake: I guess that we will need a team name.
[09:34:21] (394) GM's Friend: [1d4] => [2] vs 0 result of (1)
[09:34:45] (403) Drake: Any suggestions?
[09:35:03] (394) GM's Friend: (If you all want to customize your chat color, ctrl+S, Chat Tabs, Chat Styles)
[09:37:31] (394) GM's Friend: A small skinny man charges forward... "Where are you all? They're waiting for you? What the hell is your name anyway?"
[09:37:44] (414) Kyle: Kyle grinned for a second, "A name huh..."
[09:37:49] (403) Drake: How about 'Dragons of the West'?
[09:38:09] (414) Kyle: "Why not..."
[09:39:04] (407) Todoh: "Dragons, sounds excellent. I've always fancied myself a dragon, in my youth!" Todoh laughs again.
[09:40:05] (407) Todoh: (btw, when it says -2 for move, does that mean I have to move backwards?)
[09:40:10] (407) Todoh: (for example)
[09:40:45] (394) GM's Friend: "Dragons of the West? Pfeh... I've heard worse. Allright. Standard entree fee has been taken care of... each of you stands to win $150 if your team wins by knockout. Losers are not paid, and are liable for any damages they do to the ring and/or spectators." Producing 3 identical forms as if by magic "Please sign these release forms".
[09:41:39] (394) GM's Friend: (No... -2 to your movement score. Minimium 0. Movement is your athletics Technique + movement modifier)
[09:41:42] (414) Kyle: "Rather official for such a small prize...."
[09:42:10] (407) Todoh: (aaah)
[09:42:44] (407) Todoh: Todoh grumbles and snatches the form. "Official business..."
[09:43:11] (414) Kyle: Kyle signs it sloppily and yawns.
[09:43:35] (403) Drake: Drake accepts the form and signs it. He hands it back with a smile.
[09:43:45] (394) GM's Friend: The weasel-faced man looks down his nose (or would, but he's rather short... he manages despite the obstacles) at Kyle. "For a Team of nobodies? Just don't bleed too much on the mats please."
[09:44:45] (414) Kyle: Kyle tilts his neck and the joints crack softly, "Come again?"
[09:46:17] (394) GM's Friend: "Don't threaten me.... Just sign the form if you want to fight... if not there's plenty of other's looking for a good fight.
[09:46:20] (394) GM's Friend: "
[09:47:24] (414) Kyle: Kyle hands the signed form back abruptly, "I've been looking for a good fight awhile..."
[09:47:39] (394) GM's Friend: "Good. Good. Everything Signed.... follow me this way please."
[09:48:36] (403) Drake: Drake follows the weasily man.
[09:48:41] (407) Todoh: Todoh follows the weasily man slowly.
[09:48:54] (414) Kyle: Kyle follows behind everyone.
[09:51:27] (394) GM's Friend: The weasel-faced man as you've come to think of him, leads you all down a hallway, through a dank locker room, and what possibly is a spa, but could have been a storage room. This is not a high quality arena. This is reinforced when you arrive at the arena. It's a team cage match, but "Cage" is a term best interpretted loosely. It's made from chicken-wire and fence posts. If the sides of the ring are parrallel, its by accident, not design.
[09:52:55] (403) Drake: Drake sighs to himself. 'From the most humble beginnings a dragon started out as a carp'
[09:53:07] (414) Kyle: "Is this a cock fight?" Kyle laughed.
[09:53:56] (407) Todoh: Hahaha, a cage. How unusual, but within my element!"
[09:54:13] (394) GM's Friend: The Weasel Face pulls out a Mega Phone, "Next Fight. The Dragons from the West in the East Corner. Their opponents... Sinh-Jin-Lin!"
[09:56:05] (414) Kyle: Kyle lights a cigarette and begins streching
[09:56:41] (394) GM's Friend: Each team enters the "ring" through a 'door' in the chicken wire (actually just chickenwire unhooked from a nail and pulled to the side). Weasel-face gives the opposing teams a chance to size eachother up.
[09:56:59] (403) Drake: Drake takes off his jacket and throws it on a stool. He does some isometics in preperation.
[09:57:44] (403) Drake: Drake makes an Intuition roll [ok how do you do that0] => ok how do you do that0
[09:57:56] (407) Todoh: Todoh eyes the opponents down and assumes his traditional sumo stance.
[09:58:21] (403) Drake: sorry an Insight roll
[09:58:30] (394) GM's Friend: Your opponents, are dirty. Filthy. They might be fighters, but its hard to tell under the grime. They're nationality is impossible to tell. They could be MONKEYS
[09:58:46] (414) Kyle: Kyle makes an knowledge arena roll
[09:59:00] (394) GM's Friend: (take a look at your insight. You see the die roller at the bottom of your sheet?)
[09:59:22] (394) GM's Friend: (Abilty/skill/contested dice roller?
[09:59:24] (394) GM's Friend: )
[09:59:39] (403) Drake: yes
[09:59:51] (407) Todoh: (i do not see such a thing)
[09:59:57] (414) Kyle: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [1d10.vs(6)] => [7] vs 6 result of (1)
[10:00:12] (414) Kyle: (like that?)
[10:00:18] (394) GM's Friend: (yes)
[10:00:30] (403) Drake: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [4d10.vs(6)] => [3,5,5,8] = (1)
[10:00:35] (414) Kyle: (so do I get some better arena info?)
[10:01:01] (403) Drake: I chose Perception + Insi
[10:01:02] (394) GM's Friend: (add your intelligence + intuition or Knowledge Arena)
[10:01:07] (394) GM's Friend: (sure)
[10:01:13] (394) GM's Friend: (Thats perfect)
[10:02:09] (414) Kyle: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [3d10.vs(6)] => [10,2,7] vs 6 result of (2)
[10:02:45] (394) GM's Friend: /w 403= Drake notices the guy labeled S. is an accomplised acrobat.
[10:04:32] (403) Drake: Drake bows to his opponents before the match begins
[10:04:35] whispering to Kyle, Kyle learns that the arena is ugly.
[10:05:43] (394) GM's Friend: Weasel face decides time enough has elapsed. "Let the fight begin in 3... 2...1
[10:05:53] (394) GM's Friend: FIGHT!"
[10:06:07] (394) GM's Friend: (Choose starting manuevers guys)
[10:06:36] (414) Kyle (exit): 22:06
[10:06:36] (394) GM's Friend: (When you're done, whisper me the speed. Double click my name to whisper.)
[10:06:40] (426) Kyle (enter): 22:06
[10:06:46] Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (426) Kyle...
[10:06:59] (394) GM's Friend: (Get that Kyle?)
[10:07:28] (426) Kyle: sorry disconnected)
[10:11:07] (426) Kyle: Move: Speed: 7 Move: 5 Abortable
[10:12:45] (394) GM's Friend: Ok. Todoh... you're up first.
[10:13:26] (407) Todoh: Move 3 up
[10:13:33] (407) Todoh: whops
[10:13:38] (407) Todoh: 5 up
[10:14:05] (407) Todoh: Todoh lumbers forward toward the enemy
[10:14:17] (394) GM's Friend: Done then?
[10:14:29] (407) Todoh: (yeap
[10:14:30] (407) Todoh: )
[10:15:10] (394) GM's Friend: One of the SJL team springs forward. Nats fly in his wake...
[10:15:53] (394) GM's Friend: Kyle. Go
[10:16:04] (426) Kyle: (moving up 5
[10:16:18] (426) Kyle: (and done)
[10:16:50] (394) GM's Friend: People can't move minis?
[10:17:02] (394) GM's Friend: Or I just can't see them??
[10:17:11] (394) GM's Friend: meh. Pfleh
[10:17:15] (407) Todoh: cant see maybe?
[10:17:22] (426) Kyle: I moved em
[10:17:26] (394) GM's Friend: Fix it for next time.
[10:17:46] (394) GM's Friend: The other 2 enemies move forward.
[10:17:51] (394) GM's Friend: Drake.
[10:17:53] (394) GM's Friend: Go.
[10:18:10] (403) Drake: Done
[10:18:26] (394) GM's Friend: New Round.
[10:18:36] (394) GM's Friend: Same thing goes.
[10:18:55] (394) GM's Friend: Pick speed and whisper.
[10:24:08] (394) GM's Friend: The middle fighter springs forward and tries to land an attack on Todoh.
[10:25:09] (407) Todoh: (does that mean im faster!)
[10:25:15] (407) Todoh: BLOCKTACULAR!
[10:25:29] (394) GM's Friend: He attempts a Fierce Punch!
[10:25:35] (394) GM's Friend: Any responses?
[10:25:35] (407) Todoh: I mean, Todoh stands at the ready, meaning to block the attack!
[10:25:43] (394) GM's Friend: Damage 7.
[10:26:08] (407) Todoh: hmmm
[10:26:12] (394) GM's Friend: Is that an Abort, or your actual move?
[10:26:19] (407) Todoh: my move
[10:26:33] (394) GM's Friend: Your speed is pathetic then. but sure.
[10:26:53] (394) GM's Friend: What's your soak. (block + Stamina)
[10:26:59] (407) Todoh: mhmm
[10:27:01] (407) Todoh: 5
[10:27:45] (394) GM's Friend: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [2d10.vs(6)] => [6,4] vs 6 result of (1)
[10:27:56] (394) GM's Friend: Take 1 damage.
[10:28:38] (394) GM's Friend: Attempting to team up on the enemy, another goon runs forward
[10:28:49] (407) Todoh: (am i still blocking?)
[10:28:57] (394) GM's Friend: (yes)
[10:29:03] (407) Todoh: (awesom)
[10:29:41] (394) GM's Friend: "Quick Punch!..."
[10:29:42] (403) Drake: Drake does a Forward Kick on L
[10:29:45] (403) Drake: Forward: Speed: 5 Damage: 10 MV: 0
[10:29:47] (394) GM's Friend: sure
[10:29:52] (394) GM's Friend: Interrupting.?
[10:30:14] (403) Drake: Yes...these men don't fight honourbly
[10:30:30] (394) GM's Friend: (Hehe)
[10:30:44] (394) GM's Friend: The man sees the kick coming, and and tries to block)
[10:30:57] (394) GM's Friend: Soak 5.
[10:31:04] (394) GM's Friend: so roll damage.
[10:31:22] (403) Drake: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [5d10.vs(6)] => [8,1,10,2,1] = (2)
[10:32:34] (394) GM's Friend: The man blocks the hit, but it still leaves a bruise!
[10:33:12] (394) GM's Friend: The final fighter, springs forward... Under all the grime... you can't be sure.... it might be a woman!
[10:34:01] (394) GM's Friend: She (it?) performs a short kick. Speed 6, dmg 6.
[10:34:17] (407) Todoh: soak 5
[10:34:25] (394) GM's Friend: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [1d10.vs(6)] => [3] vs 6 result of a failure
[10:34:26] (394) GM's Friend: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [1d10.vs(6)] => [2] vs 6 result of a failure
[10:34:29] (394) GM's Friend: [1d4] => [3] vs 0 result of (1)
[10:34:59] (394) GM's Friend: Her kick fails to dent Todoh's mighty defense. She staggers back confused...
[10:35:06] (394) GM's Friend: Kyle. go
[10:35:52] (426) Kyle: Kyle took one last puff on his cigarette then dropped it as he jumped into the air towards L. (performing combo
[10:38:22] (394) GM's Friend: Kyle Jumps next to his adversaries.
[10:38:27] (394) GM's Friend: Next round.
[10:38:57] (394) GM's Friend: Speed and GO!
[10:43:23] (394) GM's Friend: In an attempt to knock poor Todoh down, [L] => L pulls out...BACKROLL THROW! SPD 2, DMG 10.
[10:43:32] (394) GM's Friend: Interrupts?
[10:43:38] (403) Drake: Me
[10:43:56] (403) Drake: Drake grabs L and performs a Knee Basher
[10:43:59] (403) Drake: Knee Basher: Speed: 4 Damage: 12 MV: 1 Sustained Hold. Knockdown
[10:44:30] (394) GM's Friend: Sure. Bash away. Soak 3.
[10:44:39] (394) GM's Friend: Excuse me. 4.
[10:44:42] (403) Drake: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [9d10.vs(6)] => [8,5,9,3,7,7,10,10,3] = (6)
[10:46:03] (403) Drake: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [8d10.vs(6)] => [10,8,3,7,7,6,9,10] = (7)
[10:46:18] (403) Drake: Cool...did better
[10:46:32] (394) GM's Friend: ROFL.
[10:47:12] (394) GM's Friend: The man in question fairs poorly in Drake's hands. Drake's knee brings the punishment.
[10:48:45] (394) GM's Friend: J steps forward towards Kyle.
[10:49:52] (394) GM's Friend: And throws out a Roundhouse.
[10:50:03] (394) GM's Friend: Spd 4, dmg 9
[10:50:04] (426) Kyle: Blocking
[10:50:16] (426) Kyle: Block: Speed: 8 Soak: 6 Abortable
[10:50:17] (394) GM's Friend: Ok. Abort?
[10:50:25] (394) GM's Friend: spend a Willpower then.
[10:51:11] (394) GM's Friend: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [3d10.vs(6)] => [1,8,6] vs 6 result of (1)
[10:51:19] (394) GM's Friend: Take 1 damage.
[10:51:25] (394) GM's Friend: Drake. Go.
[10:51:32] (394) GM's Friend: Err... Todoh
[10:51:35] (403) Drake: I did the knee basher
[10:51:40] (394) GM's Friend: Yea..
[10:51:40] (394) GM's Friend: hehe
[10:51:49] (426) Kyle: Kyle raised his arms to block the kick.
[10:52:32] (407) Todoh: ok
[10:53:32] (407) Todoh: Todoh, seeing L incapacitated by the powerful knees of Drake, decides to get in on the action and knee-ify J
[10:53:49] (407) Todoh: stepping forward and...
[10:54:03] (407) Todoh: dmg 11, spd 5
[10:54:28] (394) GM's Friend: What's the move?
[10:54:35] (407) Todoh: Knee Basher
[10:54:43] (394) GM's Friend: Ok.
[10:54:58] (394) GM's Friend: Soak 3.
[10:55:06] (394) GM's Friend: actually
[10:55:12] (394) GM's Friend: You have to be in the space
[10:55:19] (394) GM's Friend: So... you can't grab him
[10:55:32] (394) GM's Friend: That one you can
[10:55:33] (407) Todoh: fine, grabbing S then
[10:56:04] (394) GM's Friend: "You attempt to grab Pantara! Panther Kick!"
[10:56:53] (394) GM's Friend: Pantara performs the (apparently) dreaded Panther kick, and moves backwards 2 spaces
[10:57:04] (394) GM's Friend: Damage 8.
[10:57:11] (407) Todoh: soak 4
[10:57:20] (394) GM's Friend: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [4d10.vs(6)] => [7,3,4,3] vs 6 result of (1)
[10:57:33] (394) GM's Friend: Todoh laughs at such villainy!
[10:57:39] (394) GM's Friend: Take 1.
[10:58:16] (407) Todoh: Todoh, also due to his rocking out to Pantera during the late 80's/early 90's, easily sees through such trickery!
[10:58:35] (394) GM's Friend: Nonetheless, he grabs only air. New round.
[10:58:41] (394) GM's Friend: Err... Sustained hold
[10:58:51] (426) Kyle: (I didnt go?)
[10:59:04] (403) Drake: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [8d10.vs(6)] => [8,3,6,8,5,9,1,5] = (4)
[10:59:17] (407) Todoh: (didnt you block kyle?)
[10:59:32] (426) Kyle: (ah,right)
[10:59:58] (394) GM's Friend: It's just strength vs. strength. to sustain hold.
[11:00:01] (394) GM's Friend: right?
[11:00:22] (394) GM's Friend: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [4d10.vs(6)] => [10,5,10,4] vs 6 result of (2)
[11:00:34] (403) Drake: I think its str vs str to break the hold and I it doesn't break I do more damage
[11:00:44] (403) Drake: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [5d10.vs(6)] => [1,7,5,1,3] = (1)
[11:01:32] (394) GM's Friend: "Dehrik Cannot be stopped!" Dehrik breaks free from the hold. Nonetheless, he looks woozy!
[11:01:42] (394) GM's Friend: New turn!
[11:05:01] (394) GM's Friend: Panatara... eager to punish todo, leaps forward with a quick two kick combo! " Panther Slash!"
[11:05:40] (394) GM's Friend: Speed 2, damage 7(x2). Interrupts?
[11:06:01] (407) Todoh: (whats the move?)
[11:06:40] (426) Kyle: Disconnecting from server...
[11:06:40] (426) Kyle (exit): 23:06
[11:07:45] (394) GM's Friend: Double dread kick. spd 2, does 2 damage tests of 7 dice)
[11:08:06] (394) GM's Friend: double hit kick. meh
[11:08:11] (407) Todoh: and he moved 1 right?
[11:08:24] (394) GM's Friend: Are you interrupting? He actually moved 2.
[11:08:29] (407) Todoh: yea
[11:09:14] (407) Todoh: Todoh, not eager to face the wrath of slash of Pantara, moves to the suffering Dehrik and delivers a quick jab
[11:09:57] (394) GM's Friend: The crowd boos Todoh's bashing of the dizzied Dehrik!
[11:10:06] (407) Todoh: dmg 9, move 3
[11:10:34] (394) GM's Friend: Soak 4.
[11:10:54] (407) Todoh: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [5d10.vs(6)] => [2,10,6,9,7] = (4)
[11:11:27] (394) GM's Friend: Todoh's 'light jab' drops Dehrik like a stone!
[11:11:42] (394) GM's Friend: Pantara's Kick misses.
[11:12:02] (394) GM's Friend: Drake. Go!
[11:12:40] (403) Drake: Drake steps up and does a Forward kick to J
[11:13:01] (407) Todoh: Todoh laughs as the boos continue, "A true warrior does not pander to the masses!"
[11:13:23] (394) GM's Friend: sure. Soak 3.
[11:13:38] (403) Drake: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [7d10.vs(6)] => [2,4,7,1,6,8,5] = (3)
[11:14:45] (394) GM's Friend: The kick lands solidly! "Wow folks... Denzil just took a solid hit... these new comers aren't too bad!"
[11:15:58] (394) GM's Friend: Denzil leaps up into the air.... and is interrupted by Kyle's Jumping uppercut!
[11:16:21] (394) GM's Friend: Dragon Punch: Speed: 4 Damage: 14 MV: 0. Cost: 1 Willpower
[11:16:43] (394) GM's Friend: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [9d10.vs(6)] => [3,3,3,6,8,4,4,2,8] vs 6 result of (3)
[11:16:52] (394) GM's Friend: Ability/Skill/Contested Dice Roller: [2d10.vs(6)] => [2,7] vs 6 result of (1)
[11:17:22] (394) GM's Friend: The poor Denzil hits the ground hard!
[11:17:45] (394) GM's Friend: Kyle lands poorly.
[11:17:56] (394) GM's Friend: new round.
[11:19:36] (407) Todoh (exit): 23:19
[11:19:43] (394) GM's Friend: Pantara takes one look at her dizzied, unconcious, or otherwise useless allies, and another at drake and the musclebound todoh, and yells "We're Done! I give up!"
[11:19:57] (394) GM's Friend: Well that was weird.
[11:20:00] (441) Todoh (enter): 23:20
[11:20:06] Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (441) Todoh...
[11:20:17] (441) Todoh: sry everyoone
[11:20:26] (441) Todoh: what did i miss
[11:20:27] (403) Drake: Drake bows to Pantera. We accept your surrender.
[11:21:00] (441) Todoh: (!)
[11:21:11] (403) Drake: Pantera just gave up.
[11:21:19] (441) Todoh: aahh
[11:21:41] (403) Drake: Drake assists Dherik and Denzil up from the ground.
[11:22:05] (441) Todoh: Todoh laughs heartily, "Yes, we accept. A well fought match." He moves to check on the others.
[11:23:00] (394) GM's Friend: Weasel intercepts the three of you. Grabbing Todoh and Drake's fists, He raises them in victory as two attendants usher the loosers from the ring. The crowd jeers at Pantara's cowardice, and the three of winners are escorted out side the cage!
[11:23:58] (394) GM's Friend: Outside the cage, weasel turns to face the 3 of you..."That wasn't too bad for first timers... Look I've got a deal on the side..."
[11:24:23] (394) GM's Friend: Too Be Continued
[11:24:38] (394) GM's Friend: Alrighty. Sorry that we had a rough start.
[11:24:44] (441) Todoh: np
[11:24:49] (441) Todoh: not a bad start
[11:24:52] (441) Todoh: minus the dropping
[11:25:05] (394) GM's Friend: I think that worked out ok. and now most of us have a better feel for the game.
[11:25:12] (441) Todoh: yea
[11:25:14] (441) Todoh: definitely
[11:25:15] (394) GM's Friend: Everyone satisfied and ready to continue?
[11:25:18] (403) Drake: Its cool. Now that I understand this system a little better things will move faster
[11:25:30] (394) GM's Friend: Thats the same for ALL of us. Most of all me.
[11:25:40] (394) GM's Friend: I need to redo my NPCs
[11:25:42] (403) Drake: Yes it is great to play steetfighter again after almost 8 years
[11:25:48] (441) Todoh: heh
[11:26:01] (441) Todoh: its not quite the same, but there is a feel of SF
[11:26:14] (441) Todoh: still, I've never dropped anyone with an S. Jab so powerful
[11:26:26] (394) GM's Friend: Anyone have any preferences on the next meeting?
[11:26:51] (403) Drake: I'm pretty much good for any day as long as I get a day notice
[11:27:03] (441) Todoh: Same, im free on every evening
[11:27:33] (394) GM's Friend: I don't remeber anything good on Wednesday. Wednesday at 9pm. Plan to play till 11?
[11:27:42] (403) Drake: sure
[11:27:45] (441) Todoh: ok, np for me
[11:27:46] (441) Todoh: also
[11:28:16] (403) Drake: Do we get any exerpience/honor/glory for this or was it just an introduction?
[11:28:29] (441) Todoh: i need points
[11:28:48] (394) GM's Friend: Both. I'll post them in the Streetfighter board.
[11:28:59] (403) Drake: ok
[11:29:04] (441) Todoh: what board?
[11:29:14] (394) GM's Friend: I'll show you :)
[11:29:17] (441) Todoh: k's
[11:29:27] (441) Todoh: also, I'm gonna start writing a Mutants and Masterminds campaign to test out the game, Unger I know you're interested
[11:29:45] (441) Todoh: if anyone else is up for it, just tell me, its a cool game, and superheroes are never a bad thing
[11:30:07] (403) Drake: face to face or OpenRPG?
[11:30:12] (441) Todoh: open
[11:30:15] (394) GM's Friend: Meh. I'll also keep the chatlogs on the board for those who want it.
[11:30:21] (441) Todoh: we're stranded in many a different place
[11:30:42] (403) Drake: ok...sounds good
[11:31:02] (403) Drake: 1st or 2nd edition?
[11:31:07] (441) Todoh: 2nd